I must be crazy to start this trend of cyberspace life-sharing. But I have a feeling it could be good for me. It's a lot faster than writing in a journal, and as far as those go I can barely finish my thoughts! So I hope this is a good release. I will try my best to use discretion. For I believe that one can only be so open with their problems. And I will try my best to be positive and uplifting.
Please take a mental note: Love yourself. Every little action you do, eating, sleeping, laughing, praying, giving, loving, exercise. It's a precious cycle that leaves and imprint on those around you. I'm not perfect. In fact this is an important lesson and practice I have to preach to myself now. I just hope you are continuing this cycle. This cycle of being an example. Because you never know who you're impacting to change their existense. Always communicate love, and be loved. For that is one of the greatest gifts we have. There is a peice of my mind for you, and I hope you take it with my most sinceire heart.
Man I love this already! I could get used to this. Welcome to discovery and a fresh new START.
Commence operation blog.
Good thoughts. Excited to catch up on this blog. :)
ReplyDelete