
On this dark cold night, I care not whether words come as easily to me as it does to others. I will make up patterns and phrases to speak and sing on this lonely balcony.
Why glow moon shine, why set sun, firefly? I make sounds of longing in this heart of gold; Wants to comfort you, wants to tell you it's alright. Do I know this light, discover shimmers, catching glimpses of my life? I shackle my mind to waves of passive sight seeing only others short words that they write on this forum of sameness, how can it tame us, leave us shameless when I know not the fickle blameless plight of souls not nameless.
I may not be as good as I used to be, comparing who I am to those around me. I used to be good, used to know what to say, now only silence fills this room as it tackles my mind like a hand holding wood. This is what it takes, writing till my mind breaks, till I have to try again, I shake; I'm not ready to make stained glass panes of color for others to see into my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment