Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just worry about Today.....


I'm not much of a blogger....I usually don't spread my feelings around to the internet save it be for facebook and those who know me best. I don't know what I am supposed to write here right now...so I'll just go with it.

Life here is beautiful? Life is happy when you choose it to be? It doesn't matter how far away you go from your home, your life, you will always have to deal with your problems there and everywhere. Don't take what you have, where you are for granted. Life is in a rose, in the raindrops, in the sand on the beaches....in the sky when you are thinking about something you just read, moments of brilliance, of overwhelming happiness consume you. So please. Take a moment today and walk outside. Leave your car at home. Grab a book, a journal, a camera, your ipod (that is a must) with your favorite tunes and start walking. The pounding vibrations in your feet create a spinning wheel in your mind, it's a machine for thoughts. Try not to over think, but let any though cross your mind that uplifts you; and with every step you take, forget about the past. Let your gut fill with that excitment, that joy, that feeling that "everything is going to be ok" Gaining the strength to forgive yourself.

Because nothing in this world is to good for you....nothing can stop you. Let your life, your body, your soul be open to everything, even heartbreak. And stop trying to control your life and how it will turn out...Maybe one day you'll be walking down the street and pass an opportunity, something to teach you. Seize it, let it in you, let it build you. God put you here to not be tested by him....but to test yourself through what he gives you. If you feel sad because you know you are special, but someone doesn't see just what they're missing, wish them the best, but walk away and live your life. Live simply. Because there is only one person who lost you....the answer is clear isn't it? Walk tall superfox. You've got this.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I officially love this blog. This post confirmed that. <3

    ReplyDelete